Collector of lightbulb related decor
Crazy for spots - her rambunctious dalmatians, Leo and Lily
Credits her father for expecting perfection
Plays the role of family history detective
Appreciates all things purple!
Loves Winnie the Pooh and Jiminy Cricket
About this Bright Light
The Public Relations Society of America inducted Anita into the College of Fellows in 2014. She is a member of the Maryland Chapter, Los Angeles Chapter, Counselors Academy Section and Public Affairs and Government Section of the Public Relations Society of America. She also volunteers as a mentor.
Anita enjoys a bi-coastal lifestyle, spending time with her family between California and Maryland. On rare occasions outside the office, Anita enjoys cleaning (yes, cleaning, especially vacuuming!) entertaining, cooking, and planning and pinning inspiration for home improvement and design projects.
- College of Fellows, Public Relations Society of America; Accredited in Public Relations (APR); Public Relations Society of America
- Towson University, Bachelor of Science, Mass Communication; The University of Baltimore, Master of Arts, Publications Design
- Top 100 MBE
- Harford Award
- Better Business Bureau Torch Award
- American Communication Professionals Spotlight Award
- American Marketing Association Marketing Excellence Award
- Public Relations Society of America Best in Maryland Awards
- Susquehanna Workforce Network Workforce Leadership Award
- Athena Award Finalist
- Summit Creative Award
- The Communicator Awards
- MarCom Creative Award