As social media continues to grow, we find ourselves needing even more time in the day to keep up! That’s why the Quick Fix for this edition focuses on managing the demands of social media to ensure you are hitting all of your audiences while being efficient and effective. As social media strategists, here are our top tips for taming your time on social media so you can focus your attention on other things!
- Link your Facebook and Twitter accounts so when you update one it automatically posts to the other. This avoids the need to make posts to two separate accounts.
- Set up HootSuite or TweetDeck to manage all of your accounts in one place, rather than signing in and out of each platform as you go.
- Schedule your Facebook and/or Twitter posts through sites like HootSuite or TweetDeck, to post at specific times throughout the day. You can pick whatever day and time you would like! This allows you to ensure your accounts are kept up-to-date even when you might not have time throughout the day to get to them.
And be sure to check out the pages of some of our client’s who are implementing these tips, including:
- Pairings Bistro Facebook
- Pairings Bistro Twitter
- WEPSCF Facebook
- A. Bright Idea Facebook
- Jordan Thomas Salon & Spa Facebook
- SomethingAboutSonoma.com Twitter