A. Bright Idea closed out 2012 with the addition of several new contracts in the federal, APG installation and Baltimore City arenas. “Earning the designation to provide creative services as a prime contractor is a tremendous honor,” Anita Brightman stated.
Primed for growth and building on the past success of federal contracts for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (winner of the Public Relations Society of America National Capital Region’s Thoth Award), U.S. Economic Development Administration, and U.S. Defense Logistics Agency, A. Bright Idea recently solidified prime contracts with the following:
- U.S. Army Chemical Materials Activity
- APG Multimedia-Visual Information Services Center
- Department of Defense Education Activity
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Baltimore District (USACE)
- Baltimore City Public Schools
The agency provides public affairs, graphic design support, interactive and website, marketing and collateral support services for each of these clients, allowing them to better connect with key stakeholders and communicate with target audiences.