- The experts at Courtland Hearth and Hardware warm homes in the Baltimore Metro with an advertising campaign, complete with a custom illustrated campaign mark and in-house production. Look for Courtland’s Fireside Chats on TV and on the radio this fall and winter.
- Smith & Co Dental showcases its modern approach to dentistry with a sleek and state-of-the-art website design, also featuring an “About us” video produced and edited by the in-house talent of A. Bright Idea.
- A. Bright Idea embraces Patriot Pride for The John Carroll School with marketing, design and interactive support for the2012 Viewbook, 2nd Annual Alumni Weekend, 25th Annual Ullmann Golf Tournament, special edition Connections Magazine and Annual Report, and the Capital Campaign container piece and collateral materials.
- Madison Bank launched another great mortgage loan promotion, offering customers a competitive rate and a different take on the terms for new mortgage loans, promoted through a regional advertising campaign and microsite, changing the lives of banking customers with three little numbers – 10, 12 and 15!
- A. Bright Idea was thrilled to work on the website redesign project for the Public Relations Society of America, Maryland Chapter (an organization near and dear to our hearts!) The new website includes interactive features and custom content management capabilities to keep the organization on the cutting edge and the go-to resource for PR pros like us. Access the website on your mobile device to see a responsive design layout as the site detects the size of your screen and formats the hierarchy of information accordingly (yes, that is cool!).
- The Red Grape entices your taste buds virtually with a newly redesigned website with custom design, photography and interactive features. Warning – Viewers of this website are prone experience a serious case of hunger.
- A. Bright Idea recently provided advertising and on-site support of Sonoma Wine Country Weekend. Experience the cork flying frenzy for yourself with our recap video!
- Pairings Bistro connects with customers virtually through a strategic social media plan developed and set up by A. Bright Idea, including a presence on social media’s most popular platforms, Facebook and Twitter.
Courtland Hearth and Hardware Fireside Chat Mark